Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It’s Fun…... It's Fitness... It’s Zumba!!!


Well the first time when you hear about Zumba you would definitely ask whats this?
I have been going to a Gym from almost a while and it was good to catch up with some dance steps instead of those regular threadmill, elliptical and cycling.

The moment I entered the class and the Music started I was like where am I? Damn it was too fast for me... I guess I was the odd one out who dint knew anything there… just pretending to do what they were doing I started to catch up soon and now it’s a routine for me ;)

For those who don’t know much let me tell u “Zumba” is a fitness program inspired by Latin Dance in which we blend some exercise of body sculpting .It’s a very unique form of dance and it’s very entertaining as well as enjoyable. One would definitely have a gala time out there.

The best part of the workout was my Instructor. He really made sure that all did their job well and gave his 100% while teaching us. Also I made a friend called Sophia (Russian)..She is 40 and she looks like 20 .So u see that’s the magic of Zumba ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

zumba transforms a 40 yearly old to a 20 year babe.. now thats interesting...

Priti the blogger said...

hahahhahaha.. yeah magic hain boss

10V said...

Wow..this surely sounds like fun...I wish my gym had something like this..I love dancing...so then i wouldnt have to join seperate salsa classes and gym...

By the way, do read my blog..
http://worldof10v.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-want-to-dance.html

It will tell u more about the kind of dance I am learning.

Priti the blogger said...

thanks for sharing Tanvi, I m glad theres someone like me who is all enthu abt dancing and learning new steps..

It really cool and one can overcome a lot of stress and letting you body express your feeling

Well If I had time for myself I would have joined all sorts of dance classes from rumba to zumba.. to salsa etc etc etc ;)