Thursday, September 10, 2009

The lost world!!


I woke up during a cold winter day to look around
and I had nobody next to me who had a beautiful sound
I thought to myself where am I
Finally I heard voice inside me saying good bye...
Things had changed, I never realized
With experience I was much more wise!!
However, I missed my lost world so much
With all lovely and caring touch
I see a man, now next to me
Along with a cup of refreshing tea!!
I kissed him and told him “I love you”
He smiled and said “I love you too”
This is a new chapter in my life
as now I was someone’s wife!!!
I will cherish my days spent behind
With a beautiful and a lovely mind !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Priti, is this just a fiction or u really got married??? Anyway its an Excellent read....Happy Married Life.....

Priti the blogger said...

thanks dear.. btw I m getting married !!!

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwwwwww congras Priti...Happy married Life......

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo u won't be blogging anymore???

Priti the blogger said...

I will continue my blogging .. I love doing that :)))

sumit said...

Nice Expression and Thoughts..

Congratulation!!!