Saturday, October 22, 2016

Coming back on the Blog Today !!

Wow ..Cant Imagine .writing again after 5 years on this blog today :)
Feels like I am going back to School and just entered my classroom today.
Dont know,If I would be able to keep up with my grades or
Dont know when I would be able to write again

Its like going back home ..Home sweet Home today
Where I can be myself, when  I was born (Nangu Pungu :)) today.

Want to cry and just keep crying today
Want to dance and just keep dancing today
Want to write and just keep writing today
Want to read and just keep reading today
Want to love and just keep loving today
Want to Sleep like a baby and just keep sleeping today
Want to eat my Moms Muthia, today and everyday :)

I am glad today . I am happy today .. I am Priti Desai today
So fingers crossed, Toes Crossed and Legs Crossed today :)


No comments: