Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Terna Engineering College=Fun and masti


When I go back in my memories and recollect those moments where I enjoyed my life to the fullest Only 1 place comes in my mind
"Terna Engineering college".

4 years of non stop fun,adventure and studies..ohh did we really study...
I still have nightmares about this subject "Mechanics".Oh My God how did i clear it ..mystery unsolved

I can go anywhere but cant forget these few things in my life

My first Crush,
Lecture which i always used to bunk
The first friend i made
Andheri-belapur train which i used to catch
Nerul station
That vada pav stall near the station
Canteen
Copying assignments from friends
Laughing in class without any reason
Pulling friends legs
Crying before the results...
Messing up sometimes during exams
Industrial visit to Bangalore

The list can go on and on. I guess i wont be able to complete this also so have to stop now

1 comment:

Mahesh said...

i want to know who the first crush is...pls pls...