Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do a good deed and throw it into the well!'


Such a nice thought "Do a good deed and throw it into the well",meaning do good and forget about it .. Lately I have been reading in timesofindia about Life and Spirituality and I was so very happy to read this article in the spirituality section of timesofindia..
let me share a small sayings said by Jesus christ about this

"Happy are those who long to be just and good, for they shall be completely satisfied...don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. And your father who knows all secrets will reward you.'' --Jesus Christ

I have learned that "Life is more peaceful when you don't have any expectations". Everyone has this question in mind at sometime in life why do I help that person ? he wont even call me later to say thank you or you were great and I really appreciate what you have done for me .. This is the point at which you think about yourself first rather than "others".

My mom used to tell me always .. the more you give in life -- the more you will get .. now I understand her statement what she meant .. she meant that the more you help others without expecting anything in return .. the more you will receive from God in some form or the other and that too along with interest . He is always looking upon you from far and knows who is doing good and who is doing bad :)

No comments: