Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mind your Tongue!!


Well today I am writing what is 99.99% true for all of us. The fact is that we all are helpless and can’t do anything about it. We might be coming up with few questions in mind which always remains in our mind, but never comes up on our tongue!!
Let’s run through a conversation between two women who happen to be very good friends once upon a time. They meet each other accidentally at a party. On seeing each other, one initiates a contact!!

Neeta: Hey Ayesha how are you?
(In mind): Oh man, what is she doing here?

Ayesha: Hi Neeta I am good how have you been, long time no see?
(In mind): Damn!! She has become so fat …... I look prettier than her 

Neeta: I know, it’s been a long time... I was so busy you know with work and household chores
(In mind): Oh boy she looks so dark, may be she tanned herself for the summer …what a looser!!

Ayesha: I can understand how it is, I myself get so busy that don’t get a chance to call my close ones you know
(In mind): What a lie … I know busy with new boyfriend , I pity her hubby … plus so much of extra weight she has added on her body that she would not be able to get up from the bed …hahaha

Neeta: So how’s your new fashion magazine getting along in the market?
(In mind): I am sure no one must be reading it u idiot… try something new baby!!

Ayesha: Oh it’s great!! Everybody loves my work a lot, plus so much of appreciation from the public has been incredible

Neeta: That’s lovely Ayesha … You are indeed going place…
(In mind): Bullshit!! .. No one even know the name of your Magazine...

This was between Neeta and Ayesha.. .. Now how about you guys??

No comments: